• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Printer Techs?

Waynew79

Hey Everyone! Im looking for an onsite tech to help us with our Mimak JV33 Printer. We are located in Philadelphia, and seems to be an electrical issue downing our printer. If interested, please contact wayne at: wayne@mancinomats.com:U Rock:

TheSnowman

Maybe YOU should make some phone calls. I'd recommend Advantage. Been great to me over the years. Coming again on Monday to see me and fix my machine.

J Hill Designs

:thread:

Looks like you make gym mats, MMA mats etc. -- the question has come up a few times -- what materials do you use? is it PVA onto the mat, or dyesub, or what?

:thankyou:

Waynew79

REALLY!?! Thanks - I really don't need to be told to make calls - that was my first step, oh wise Sign Guru... I was just trying to get some other companies i might have missed...BTW, Sign Advantage was the most expensive

TheSnowman

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you already knew everything. How dare I not read your mind and know what you'd already done.