Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Mimaki System Halt

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Origene, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Origene

Origene New Member

Nov 16, 2020
    Romania
    I have the Mimaki UJF 3042 MK2 printer for two years. Sometimes it gives me a err mesage „UNDER FIFO”. But very rarely. Two days ago, as I have asked the serviceman from the firma I have bought the printer what is with that message, he proposed me to make an update of the firmware from 3.0 to 4.3. I agreed. At 16.35 the process was finished and a message appeared that the firmware is now 4.3. I shutted down the printer. Next day at 11.33 the printer did not start and the messages are: CO TEST ERR/999 and SYSTEM HALT (1)1e4:pCB STA4-1 . The service firma insisted that is no connection with that update that has been made. Therefore he ordered a Station 4 PCB from Mimaki Japan and will come to replace the broken one next week. It remains the question if there is not a connection between this malfunction and that update.

Tags: