• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Mimaki System Halt

Origene

I have the Mimaki UJF 3042 MK2 printer for two years. Sometimes it gives me a err mesage „UNDER FIFO”. But very rarely. Two days ago, as I have asked the serviceman from the firma I have bought the printer what is with that message, he proposed me to make an update of the firmware from 3.0 to 4.3. I agreed. At 16.35 the process was finished and a message appeared that the firmware is now 4.3. I shutted down the printer. Next day at 11.33 the printer did not start and the messages are: CO TEST ERR/999 and SYSTEM HALT (1)1e4:pCB STA4-1 . The service firma insisted that is no connection with that update that has been made. Therefore he ordered a Station 4 PCB from Mimaki Japan and will come to replace the broken one next week. It remains the question if there is not a connection between this malfunction and that update.