• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Tech clost to Erie PA?

JoeMedia

Looking for a Mimaki technician to service our CJV30. Anyone in the Erie, PA area or close (Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo)? We're racking our brains here trying to get or machine running correctly. We were getting decent prints but the edges on the black channel weren't crisp, almost looks like overspray. The test prints were fairly good with only a couple nozzels out in the black. We ran media comp and the drop POS. Also replaced the cap in the station and pump, new wiper and dampers. Finally got frustrated enough to change out the head and it's still doing it and the test prints are much worse than before. Lots of nozzels out in all channels now. I think it's time to bring in someone that knows what they are doing. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Joe