• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Technician near Houston

Batista

Hi!

Long-time reader but first timer posting.

I'm looking for a Mimaki technician near Houston. I purchased a CJV150-160 from a local dealer less than 2 years ago but they aren't taking service calls anymore.

The CJV-150 is having two errors:
- ERROR 128 HDC FIFO OVER
- ERROR 128 HDC FIFO UNDER

I was reading the service manual and looks like it's the SL2H (slider board) need a replacement but we want to make sure.

As a result of the error, I'm looking for local shops with similar setup so I can print a few rolls.

Thanks
Gabriel

L.D

What firmware version do you have on your CJV150? I believe that issue was fixed in one of the updated versions.

email : Service@reecesupply.net for onsite service request, phone tech support or parts/supplies purchase.

Batista

Thanks for your reply!

Ours has v2.20 but ran the FW update just in case, indeed it has the latest version.

Thanks for pointing out Reeces, I’ll email them now.

dmoore

Premium Subscriber
While we purchased from Reece, we'd like to have another option for service on our out of warranty Mimaki JFX200-2513 printer. Any other suggestions for Houston, TX based repair people?