• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Technician Needed!

angieredgirl

We are a large format print company in Alpharetta, GA. We have one JV5 and one JV33 that both run solvent inks. We could REALLY use a good tech in our area to call when we need it. As of now, we end up waiting for days for the techs to come out and then they usually don't fix the problems until they've been here 3 days in a row. We end up doing most things ourselves to save the headache. We also have to pay an hour and a half driving fee for them to come. My boss is fed up and that's not good because I have a leaking head on the JV5! HELP!

BRHendricks

you need to figure out what head is leaking and what color and replace the dampers on that channel. I would work on it except I am in Pittsburgh.

TheSnowman

Where are your tech's coming from? We have had great luck personally with Advantage...but maybe that's who you were using.

Sign Scott

We are a large format print company in Alpharetta, GA. We have one JV5 and one JV33 that both run solvent inks. We could REALLY use a good tech in our area to call when we need it. As of now, we end up waiting for days for the techs to come out and then they usually don't fix the problems until they've been here 3 days in a row. We end up doing most things ourselves to save the headache. We also have to pay an hour and a half driving fee for them to come. My boss is fed up and that's not good because I have a leaking head on the JV5! HELP!
The dampers are really easy to replace most repairs on the jvs you can do yourself if you are not afraid too lol

DunnSignsVa

I would opt to change your own damper, it is really easy as somone else said. I was scared to do it myself but once you get past a few screws and a pull your good. Plus it saves you ALOT of money.

mrbaxter

We have printer technicians in our office that might be able to assist you. Give Chance a call and see what we can do! 404.881.6271 ext 122