• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Product Mimaki UCJV

Mitch Lines

Absolutely disgusting after-service from Hybrid Services & I-Sub Limited. No interest in fixing problems until your out of warranty, extremely uneducated staff with little knowledge, Bunch of print salesmen, i wouldn't expect any more from hybrid as they send the expert down for setup and the idiot for troubleshooting. Don't waste your money i wish i went to Roland UK where they actually have facilities you can go to.

[HASHTAG]#mimaki[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#hybridservices[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#ucjv[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#mimakiprinters[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#mimakiucjv[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#isubltd[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#isubltd[/HASHTAG]

InkHead

I've had the UCJV300 since August and haven't had any real issues at all.

I see iPrintStuff mentioned double cut. If by double cut you mean it cuts around the contour line twice before moving on to the next cut item, I did have that issue once on 1 artwork created in Illustrator. So I just compared the cut line settings from a good cut file and found that the cut-line stroke was different. So what I do now, is make sure the "stroke" is set to 1pt. "Variable width profile" is set to Uniform and "Brush Definition" is set to Basic.

That fixed the problem and never had the issue happen again.