• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki UJF 3042 - UV Flatbed Printer - Information - Questions & Support

tatotiburon

Greetings from Finland! How has Your Mimaki worked with leaving in Nozzle wash mode everytime you close it these last years? You leave the washing liquid in caps? We've in same situation so that we have same machine, inks, products etc. Bought it in 2012, and experiencing problems with magenta/cyan heads. Got it changed in 2015, now the same head is clogging badly. Other heads still original from 2012.
Looking for longer magenta-cyan head longevity than 2-3 years.

so far so good, i bought the machine two years ago, yes i leave washing liquid in every cap (full) when i close the store

Forty One

To revive an old thread...

Ive just purchased a second hand 3042. Yay.
I've spoken to my supplier of consumables in relation to parts and ink, but currently he only supplies OEM inks for this unit. Still cheaper than our larger sign material supplier.
And, he does not sell a ciss system for this unit or know of any refillable carts or chips available for it.
Does anyone know where I can reach out to for this?