• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki UJF 3042FX

zstekovic

Hi to everyone,

does anyone have "blueprint" of Mimaki UJF 3042fx print/suction table?

I want to produce my one jig fixture on CNC machine, so I need correct spec for drill holes and so on...

Thanks in advance,

Žarko

Ditchmiester

Hi to everyone, does anyone have "blueprint" of Mimaki UJF 3042fx print/suction table? I want to produce my one jig fixture on CNC machine, so I need correct spec for drill holes and so on... Thanks in advance, Žarko
I have one. It was included on my 6042 drawing. We used it for machining our own fixtures and they turned out great. PM me your email address and I will send it to you in the morning.

robwaterman

Sorry to hijack your thread, but what materials are you making your jigs out of? I'm getting bad warping on MDF, acrylic, and lexan sheets that I've routed out to use on a UV printer.

WalkerP

I don't use a lot of jigs, but I get Digitalblanks when I do need one. Never had any issues with warping and we ship them to tradeshows, sampling at other sites, etc.