• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Mimaki UJF-6042 MkII vs Mutoh XperJet 661UF

ArSr

Hi, I'm newbie and want to start a new business with my family.

Which's one is better between Mimaki UJF604sMK2 and Mutoh XperJet 661UF?

I know the Mimaki is higher price. How about the software, quality , color and others?

To print the mobile case, Ipad Case , Name plate on desk , Aluminium sheet and Metal Box.

Thank you

Sindex Printing

Me personally it really depends on the service and availability that you have to a tech, ink and parts when needed. I lean towards Mutoh because of the tech that I have available in my area. A vendor that i have carrys the ink on their shelf in town and another vendor is 2 days out.The us11 ink that we use on our 1638uh sticks to everything without adhesion promoters. The one thing that I have noticed running the 1638uh is the humidity level needs to be consistent and I have it running through a battery backup as a power filter and made a huge difference in reliability.

When I looked into the mimaki products they seemed to be built comparably built to the mutoh line just never had very good response when asking for samples or getting questions answered. I do know other people that have had great experiences.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to reach out anytime on the Mutoh UV and I will help as much as I can.

ArSr

Me personally it really depends on the service and availability that you have to a tech, ink and parts when needed. I lean towards Mutoh because of the tech that I have available in my area. A vendor that i have carrys the ink on their shelf in town and another vendor is 2 days out.The us11 ink that we use on our 1638uh sticks to everything without adhesion promoters. The one thing that I have noticed running the 1638uh is the humidity level needs to be consistent and I have it running through a battery backup as a power filter and made a huge difference in reliability.

When I looked into the mimaki products they seemed to be built comparably built to the mutoh line just never had very good response when asking for samples or getting questions answered. I do know other people that have had great experiences.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to reach out anytime on the Mutoh UV and I will help as much as I can.

Than you for your suggestion.