• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki UJV160 T.NOT READY error code

MonoJoker

Hi all, we have a major problem with our Mimaki UJV160 and was wondering if anyone had come across it before. On startup of the machine the display says:

UJB-160 start-up
ver 2.30

<LOCAL.*>T.NOT READY

and will go no further. Any attempt to perform nozzle check, etc results in an

ERROR 30

Error 30 from the operation manual is rather unhelpful:

"Operate this machine correctly"
confused.gif

Anyone got any ideas or suggestions we have rebooted a number of times, check the water tank, the heater, etc.

Thanks.

swplus

Is there any material loaded? I seem to recall something like this where the head was hitting the material as it went back and forth, causing an error.

MonoJoker

Is there any material loaded? I seem to recall something like this where the head was hitting the material as it went back and forth, causing an error.

Thanks for the reply. In the end as it was skipping the boot sequence entirely and not even getting to the ready status we had to get a tech in to flash the firmware settings. That has fixed it.

Cheers.