• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki UV Flatbed Inks

abbey.b

Hello Lovely Forum!

I am new to this site so please bare with me haha.

I have a JFX200 - 2513 and a UJF 6042 MkII

Currently using the LH100 Inks can someone explain to be the Differences in the inks?

Also i am new to the Mimaki world.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
LH-100 inks are good for scratch and chemical resistance. (Usually the smaller flat beds use these inks for promotional items that need really good scratch resistance but not a lot of flexibility)

LUS-120 inks are good for scratch resistance and flexibility (Usually used on roll to roll machine for printing vinyl)

LUS-150 inks are balanced for adhesion and flexibility (Usually used on the JFX200 or other large flat beds for printing directly to substrates)

LUS-170 is like LUS120 but used in the new roll to roll UV machines.

abbey.b

LH-100 inks are good for scratch and chemical resistance. (Usually the smaller flat beds use these inks for promotional items that need really good scratch resistance but not a lot of flexibility)

LUS-120 inks are good for scratch resistance and flexibility (Usually used on roll to roll machine for printing vinyl)

LUS-150 inks are balanced for adhesion and flexibility (Usually used on the JFX200 or other large flat beds for printing directly to substrates)

LUS-170 is like LUS120 but used in the new roll to roll UV machines.

Ahh ok right now I print on Fibrex, Acrylic and Mylar. looking to branch out so i wasn't sure what the best ink was for me or if i'm already using it

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Ahh ok right now I print on Fibrex, Acrylic and Mylar. looking to branch out so i wasn't sure what the best ink was for me or if i'm already using it

Most of my customers use the LH-100 on the smaller ones and LUS-150 on the JFX200. That being said, I do have a customer using the LH-100 on the JFX200 and he does fine printing on hockey pucks and acrylic for the most part.

abbey.b

Most of my customers use the LH-100 on the smaller ones and LUS-150 on the JFX200. That being said, I do have a customer using the LH-100 on the JFX200 and he does fine printing on hockey pucks and acrylic for the most part.
Hockey Pucks? thats awesome! i'm still trying to figure out what things i can print on still haha