• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Warranty

victimssun

I need a new board and am wondering where I can find in print or on Mimaki's site stating a one year warranty. I'm pretty sure it's a one year warranty, but I have looked through my manual and can not find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

victimssun

Due to company confidentiality I can't answer that. But I don't want to contact them about this question. I'm just looking for manufacturers warranty info.

Valentino

company confidentiality....hahaha....to get a warranty claim in you must call the secretive supplier of the printer to get a technician out.

as for the technician, when referring to your printer use the code word, banana, because the phone line might be tapped.

Mimaki service sucks....Everywhere. Warranty will be through whoever sold you the machine.

Mimaki direct sends you to a distributor. Find some place to get the board from and put it in yourself.

We have several JV3s that only get serviced by my operators. Only way to keep them up correctly.

If the Machine is under warranty why not go to the place you purchased from??

k.a.s.

I've had mine for about three months and it has a one year warrenty. But I think if you have problems they send you to whoever you bought it from. Mine came from Pioneer Supply in Pitsburgh and they have been great to work with.

Kevin