• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki X current Error

rene_EDI

Brand new mimaki ujf3042 fx printer when starting up error 403 Xcurrent . ive tried shutting off printer with main power switch and turning it back on, but the error continues. Any solutions???

aglassoftang

Might be a dumb solution. I had this issue before and took us a while to figure out but we sat the printer too far back and was touching the wall. Try to see if there is anything in the way of the printer that may stop it from moving fully back or forward.

rene_EDI

thanks!! fixed the problem! apparently the belt under the table was too tight and was causing the error. Loosened it and error is gone!

tarek.hammoud78

Could you please answer me for these two questions. First In mimaki printer there are two fuses in power board... Do you know where is the place and what shapes of another fuse in another boards maybe
Secondly :what is the main task of cap top of printhead and when we have to change it (not cap station)
Tarek.hammoud78@gmail.com