• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki_jv33-160BS - Pinch roller marks on print, never happened before!

OSSrev1

Hi,

RE: mimaki_jv33-160BS

To all the people of signs 101, thank you for giving so much for the help & assistance with us newbies. Much appreciated!

I have reviewed all the posts regarding this issue, tried the suggestions with no luck.

I tried a cheaper vinyl same results.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your assistance :}

Attachments

• ORAJET 3651RA  air.jpg
    ORAJET 3651RA air.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 149
  • mimaki_jv33-160BS__roller_track_marks.jpg
    mimaki_jv33-160BS__roller_track_marks.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 138

WB

I've had the exact same issues same printer. I believe cleaning all the rollers helped abit.

OSSrev1

WB, the rollers have no issue with printing stickers of a small nature ie 110mm h x 55mm w. I have printed 120 grouped with no problems at all. Same settings & conditions etc.:banghead:

WB

I know, been there. there has to be something on the rollers that is leaving a residue on the vinyl, or maybe they are taking off a coating on the Orcal.

We used to use alot of Oracal 3651, 3951. and had the same issues. Other vinyls would print fine. I could get 1/2 way through a job with the Oracal and suddenly get those lines from the pinch rollers.

Cleaning the rollers with alcohol helped abit but did not solve the problem. Using a Roland now and haven't had that issue.