• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mini Van Wrap Feedback

jkdbjj

So I have been avoiding it like the plague, however wanted to get some feedback.

I have a 2007 Black Dodge Grand Caravan factory tinted windows. I have avoided wrapping it to show off our sign business because I find it difficult to make a minivan look good wrapped.

Opinions? Can a minivan wrapped be affective advertising a sign business??? I considered just getting a 10' box trailer and wrap and place it in front of the business, cause it least it is not a minivan.

Thanks everyone...

4R Graphics

You can wrap a minivan and make it look good. You have to look at as any other wrap design with the vehicle in mind. You have a lot of realestate on a minivan and it gets driven around wrap it not the trailer. You can do it just think about the design what if someone wanted a minvan wrapped by you what would you do then?