• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

misdirected anger at lowballers

andy

If you have other business interests which generate more profit than signs ever will the obvious question is why the hell are you wasting your time running off a few banners and a bit of printed vinyl in your basement? If I were in your shoes I'd be focusing ALL my efforts on the area of most profit.... if you REALLY are making boat loads of cash from these interests the cost of a few bits of digitally printed media should be so small as to be irrelevant. I'm sure Donald Trump is handy with a paint brush but I bet he don't paint his own house.

From what I can make out you've bought 70 grands worth of machinery to make stuff which you "sell" to yourself and a few mates in your network of "associates". If you've got 70 grand to waste on a hobby then that's your business... I don't think anyone else needs to be all that worried.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, so I have a sense of humor.... or so you believe, but would you mind telling me what a 'spelt' is ?? You're from British Columbia, or so your avatar says, but I thought 'spelt' was a European word for grains..... Did it carry over to the Western Hemisphere afterall ?? I was taught it was a lazy way of speaking and you don't ever see it written, but then again.... who cares about this one ?? :thread

I have lots of misspellings and wrong verb usage along with other grammatical errors, but I didn't point out yours. I figured you did them on purpose, so why blow the whistle on yourself ??

Anyway, I'm glad to see you didn't lose any sleep. I sure as heck, didn't. :Sleeping: