• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Missing Fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackicefx

A customer came in with a (self?) designed business card and flyer that she needs printed. I don't have the fonts and would really rather not purchase these three as they aren't fonts I have ever used or needed before.
Does anyone have these following fonts? I need to have someone convert all text to curves and then save to ID and PDF formats.

BernhardFashion BT
Salsa Mangos BTN Lt
Andalus (TT)

Thanks so much,
Matthew
BlackIceFX

blackicefx

Yeah, it's a real winner. :banghead: Unfortunately, it's one of those 'MUST HAVE' designs that the customer won't budge on.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I now have two of the three fonts. Woohoo. Now if I can get that stupid Salsa one or find someone with it...

Matthew
BlackIceFX

iSign

A customer came in with a (self?) designed business card and flyer that she needs printed.

You put "self" with a question mark.
Did you ask the question? If the customer did the design, the customer has the fonts.

I don't believe sign companies should be expected to have, or to get any and every font that ever came down the pike... so when someone "has" to have a font... then it is my feeling that THEY have to buy (get) it.

Even if someone here has all three, "to have someone convert all text to curves and then save to ID and PDF formats" is the long way (and IMHO the wrong way) to get this done. Telling the client you can help them purchase the fonts for around $22 ea. if they are easily found, or they can purchase them & supply on a disc.... or they can realize they don't really "have" to have them.

Last edited:

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'm going to lock this and put a note in here...

I've deleted several posts in the past asking for fonts someone didn't have turned to outlines. It's been the policy... while here it looks like at least one of the fonts is a free font... Salsa Mangos BTN Lt is a commercial font. Please do not ask for outlines of fonts you don't wish to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.