Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Missing magenta and black nozzles

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by dishhobby, Nov 23, 2018.

1. dishhobby

dishhobby Mutoh

Nov 15, 2011
    Vancouver Canada
    Hi,
    VJ 1324 I was missing megenta 1 box of nozzle, I did few cleaning but did not help it, So I installed new cap station but still did not help. I also change 2 dampers for megenta both boxes of magenta are gone after charging inks magenta ink is going through capping system but no magenta nozzle and also lost both black nozzle. Can some one help please.

2. dishhobby

dishhobby Mutoh

Nov 15, 2011
    Vancouver Canada
    I regret to say this that Sign 101 used to very useful but no seems to help any more. My post was view by 542 people but no one answer my question. I feel bad.

3. Sindex Printing

Sindex Printing Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Sparks
    I had a Mutoh tech tell me to pre soak the head in the cleaning solution over night to help break up any nozzle that get plugged. Are you using Mutoh ink?

4. Umca

Umca Member

Sep 4, 2015
    UA
    VJ1324 printers has a big probblem in ink line. It is valve between cartridges and dampers. One time it stops to work correctly and do not open fully as it needed.
    So, check the valves or open it temporary by hands.