Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing Megenta and cyan Nozzels

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by dishhobby, Dec 18, 2018.

1. dishhobby

dishhobby Mutoh

Nov 15, 2011
    Vancouver Canada
    Hi,
    VJ 1324 I was missing megenta and cyan nozzles, I did few cleaning but did not help it, So I installed new cap station but still did not help. I also change 2 dampers for megenta both boxes of magenta are gone after charging inks magenta ink is going through capping system but no magenta nozzle and also lost both black nozzle. Can some one help please.

2. Bubba06

Bubba06 Just Somebody

Feb 13, 2005
    Manning SC
    Make darn sure the capping station is lining up with the head, and it is not sucking air.

I just went through what you are describing.
    My magenta dropped out.
    I did multiple cleans, and charges, and just kept losing channels of all colors, until I lost almost all of them.
    I just happen to be standing beside the printer, when my wife started a charge, and heard it sound like it was sucking air.
    I took my finger, and touched the cap. When I did, it moved over about a 16th of an inch, and started pulling ink.
    I did another test print, and all my channels were back.