• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

missing nozzle but not clogged? (Falcon Outdoor

mmusisca

I have a mutoh falcon outdoor 46 in and when i replaced the heads dampers and capping station every color worked great exept black which only had about 60% of the nozzels spraying. i know its not clogged. what else could cause this?
thanks for any input

I have a mutoh falcon outdoor 46 in and when i replaced the heads dampers and capping station every color worked great exept black which only had about 60% of the nozzels spraying. i know its not clogged. what else could cause this?
thanks for any input

Nozzles that do not fire ink when directed are the definition of clogged. The nozzle test print will provide the answer. The only other possible issue could be air bubbles in the k channel.

mmusisca

i would think so to but i put new heads in and as soon as i started printed every color shot perfectly except the K- would the be something in the lines cloggimg the head? which i dont think is the case. I heard it could be a power issue?