• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Missing outline information

Bill43mx

I know this is rediculously simple but I've been banging my head on the desk for an hour and can't figure out how to fix it. Up until yesterday both the fill color and the outline color of a selected object appeared in the lower right corner of the display (X3). I believe they were stacked vertically with the outline color under the fill color. Someone apparently accidently changed it and now it only displays the fill color. I've searched the help section and can't find any reference to this. Can anyone tell me how to get that info back in it's place.

Also,
I had someone tell me that their corel draw is set up so that it also displays the Panatone equivalent color in that area but I can't seem to figure out how to do that either.

Thanks!

Bill

i think all you have to do is move your cursor to the bottom bar and when it turns into an up down arrow, pull the bar up...dont know about the pantone question...yet

Bill43mx

Thank You!!!! :U Rock: I knew it had to be stupidly simple and I swear I had tried to do just that but apparently I was down one level too far...trying to move the blue bar, not the grey one.

I kinda figured out the Panatone question in a round about way. I have the Panatone palette open next to the CMYK palette. That way I can find a comparable Panatone color and when I click on it it changes the fill info in the bottom right corner to the Panatone info.....works for what I need! Thanks again!