• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Missing Part of a Gerber Dimension 200e

JASB

Hello everyone, Am looking on information on a part for a GERBER Dimension 200E, I purchase the machine a while back and I just put it together, one small part is missing, we are looking for a part that connects to the arc station, is a 24vdc 0.5a dc power supply. We order a power supply but the end piece that connects to the Arc prone is way to big so there is no electricity getting to it, so am looking for a model # or pictures of one so I can look for the part more specifically, anything so I can get this machine running, Thanks for the help in advance.

5041shelby

Hello everyone, Am looking on information on a part for a GERBER Dimension 200E, I purchase the machine a while back and I just put it together, one small part is missing, we are looking for a part that connects to the arc station, is a 24vdc 0.5a dc power supply. We order a power supply but the end piece that connects to the Arc prone is way to big so there is no electricity getting to it, so am looking for a model # or pictures of one so I can look for the part more specifically, anything so I can get this machine running, Thanks for the help in advance.
Oyou can buy a universal power supply on ebay with many connectors...should work