• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Missing Red

JoeRansom

I have a question to anyone who's experienced this. I'm printing using a jv300 -160 with CMYKLcLmLkOr. I normally use flexi cloud to print and this is a hole new setup. I'm using every profile changed settings resolution,passes, I believe I have try ed about everything. But if I try to print RGB red or Cmyk red or a pantone such at 186. Every time the print comes out tangerine color. But if I use raster link and illustrator I can hit red. And one got a clue on this? Sorry for the bad lighting on the pic in advance.
feb732ba58982741c4ac2f20766134d8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Go to Mimakiusa.com and go to the Support > Downloads section. Find your model and then choose profiles. There are a ton of them but my customers are having the best results with the 3m and Mimaki generic PVC profiles. Download a couple and try to import them into Flexi. They should load as they use the standard ICC extension.

Flexi profiles tend to be outdated for Mimaki. Using the current ones from Mimaki should help out. Also, check your rendering intent settings on both platforms and make sure they are matching. If they differ at all, that would cause a big difference in color.

JoeRansom

I have the ICC profiles from mimaki and I have to admit 8m stumped with getting flexi to import one in. I've dropped it in the ICC folder for flexi nothing, I've went to output profile and to add and direct it to the icc and it will not show up. Any ideas?

JoeRansom

Correction I went threw default job properties and went to add it there and flexi says it's not compatible with the printer. Ugh..

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Correction I went threw default job properties and went to add it there and flexi says it's not compatible with the printer. Ugh..

Mimaki profiles are specific to the model and size. If you grabbed the JV300-130 profiles, they won't work on your JV300-160. It's really annoying seeing how the print heads and ink are exactly the same.

JoeRansom

It's crazy. I'm still on the website and they are for the jv300 - 160 which is what I have and it's not working. I wonder if the icc they provide are only working for rasterlink since that's the program they are running with it.