• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mixed color durning printer

Mysigns4u

I have a roland xj soljet
Test print is good from printer nozzle check.
Short version anything sent from computer to printer does not print correct color
On the printer color test correct

When using roland spot colors I select 100% k black for font but its still firing other colors causing the print to look greenish
The boarder is green which is correct but letters not black
the text only shot is not black it's greenish I am using 100%k only spot color versaworks .

even on a roland versaworks from computer test print the colors there off

I Tried profiles and other ends of testing but leaning towards hardware

If I print out directly from printer info color on printer is correct the text print black as they should
and on the bar print solid colors correct.

head board?
Main board?

everything works just communication with the colors there off
any suggestion on experience with a headboard or mainboard that would cause an issue

Attachments

• 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 55

Ragnabrok

when using RVW colours, they should show up in the file format section of the job properties. If they are there, you have to select "convert spot colors" button on top of the window in the same section.

If the colours chosen do not show up in the file format window, there is something wrong with the file being saved/exported. If it's Corel, it defaults saving .eps to convert to CMYK, change it to native.