• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mixing digital and dimensional

SignManiac

Here's a semi dimensional sign I made for a budget minded client. They originally wanted the entire sign to be carved and much larger, but could not afford it, so I improvised and just added the raised lettering to a digital print. I designed the logo and made the sign on 3/4" PVC. It measures 26" x 32" and is double faced.

Attachments

• Sea Castles.jpg
    Sea Castles.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Sea Castles2.jpg
    Sea Castles2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 113

Marlene

I love it! just goes to show that you can work with a budget and still put out a sign that is beautiful.

SignManiac

Thanks everyone. I just might try and push more of this kind of work. It sure is a lot faster to execute this way.

SignManiac

Too late for me to get a side shot, it was just boxed up and waiting for FedEx to pick up.

I do have an older similar sign I made pretty much the same way. I keep it as a sample on my showroom wall. All digitally printed on PVC and the raised prismatic letters are appliqued on top.

Attachments

• roadkill.jpg
    roadkill.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 137
  • roadkill2.jpg
    roadkill2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 132

k.a.s.

Very nice!!! I have done raised letters on prints several times, its always seemed to work out well.

Kevin

JoshLoring

These all look really really good! How are you making the raised letters? I need someone that can make stuff like that.