• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mobile Billboard supplier

BRCGraphics

We've seen one other company in our area offering these and have been discussing getting into this market. Does anybody know where you can buy these trailers and material or is it something you would build yourself? I can print and install with no problem. Just looking at buying one or two.
Mobile Billboard.jpg

dmfahie

Easy build... get a light duty trailer frame.... call sign comp... give them the speks of what size, depth etc... build their excursions on your new trailer frame... walla... 5k Tops, Even if you can print, don't use vinyl, use flex face..

OzarkDigital

Dear BRC Graphics: We have one for sale! We're kinda' new here, so If I'm violating ANY of the forum rules for "selling stuff" we'll definitely upgrade and pay for our membership to earn the right to "sell stuff" from Member to Member. We're a sign shop in the Midwest who has a good condition, road ready "triangle" trailer that is currently has license plates on the rig.

The two side faces are approx 8' by 21'. the back is approx 8' x 8'. It's a "wedge on wheels!" We love it, but the client for whom we worked has since downsized.

Will post pix tomorrow. Or email/PM me.

Thanks! Dennis