• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mobile Sheet Cart

gnubler

I bought a heavy duty metal one with locking casters, works perfect for my shop. Cost around $500 with free shipping.

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 12-28-11 Panel Cart.png

netsol

I bought a heavy duty metal one with locking casters, works perfect for my shop. Cost around $500 with free shipping.

View attachment 166540
we built one, after seeing whatbthe granite counter people behind us use.

I DON'T LIKE IT.

great for mdf and plywood.

coro and sintra "bow" or warp. never flat enough to run through the flat bed

we made some shelves 98.5 x 48 for 4x8 rheets to lie flat (not sure if i like this either)

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
That's got me thinking. Moving to a new production facility in the Autumn, and where we'll be, there is a loading dock (our space will be to small to have paletised stock movement) but there will be a ramp, to (small) production area).

Something like that, with a quick connect/disonnnect to ground, coupled with some good_Old_fashioned_Tinsel attached to the chasis...

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
We built an A-Frame rack similar to the one gnubler posted but it has a solid back. We also use some drywall carts (per an S101 suggestion) to move work in progress around the shop