• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mobile Sign Company Anyone?

BobM

:goodpost:
Great idea.I would like to se some examples on how this could be done.

Automotive parts store, motor mounts, bolt to floor on one side and to the machine on the other. You may have to search thru motor mount boxes until you find one that will adapt OK. But surely worth the effort.

J

john1

Stillen Supercharger came in yesturday, this thing will add 150 Horses to my Nissan Titan truck making sure it pulls it with no problems.

So instead of buying a truck capable you bought a addon supercharger for your current truck hoping it does the job? Doesn't seem like a good plan IMO

VINYLIMAGEZ

So instead of buying a truck capable you bought a addon supercharger for your current truck hoping it does the job? Doesn't seem like a good plan IMO

I'm not gonna lie, I bout just for pure pleasure, I race my truck at the 1/8 track here in town, but hey! i'll help pulling it:thumb:

briankb

Premium Subscriber
does anybody know of a pogoplug alternative?

heck yea man try dropbox 2gb more if you share links like this one

I actually have paid for the past two years for the 50gb level. It's a great service if you have an iPad and smart phones.

[just clicked on the hardware stuff] if you need a cloud NAS Synology is good and they are about ot release a new version of their software that has a cloud system http://www.synology.com/dsm/dsm4.0_beta_cloud_services.php?lang=us which looks just like this pogo system. They have a wide variety of boxes from 1 disk to rack units.

VINYLIMAGEZ

heck yea man try dropbox 2gb more if you share links like this one

I actually have paid for the past two years for the 50gb level. It's a great service if you have an iPad and smart phones.

[just clicked on the hardware stuff] if you need a cloud NAS Synology is good and they are about ot release a new version of their software that has a cloud system http://www.synology.com/dsm/dsm4.0_beta_cloud_services.php?lang=us which looks just like this pogo system. They have a wide variety of boxes from 1 disk to rack units.

I have DBox and share files with some friends (pics,vids,etc.), but its not like pogo(well sortof), synology is what I am looking for, need to compare pogo and synology.

the thing that caught my attention is that pogo has a hardware that you plug in to your home/business internet router and you can add hard drives, you can access these hard drives via internet on a different pc or thru your smart phone, Best buy has this pogo system, its actually inexpensive IIRC its around $30 dollars.

I am going to compare them two.
Thanks

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm not gonna lie, I bout just for pure pleasure, I race my truck at the 1/8 track here in town, but hey! i'll help pulling it:thumb:

So how much slower do you think your 1/8 mile times will be with the trailer hooked up?

wayne k
guam usa

VINYLIMAGEZ

Picked up the pogoplug from bestbuy, i added a 1tb HD, i can add about 4 more hard drives, I set it up in my house, this thing works good, once set up your computers reads it like if it was an internal drive, i can back up files, stream mp3s, movies, etc. Also you can set up folders you want to share on all of the computers you have under pogo, like a remote accsess, ............. just what i was looking for.

VINYLIMAGEZ

Did my first job with the mobile unit today, city contacted me to make a couple no smoking, restroom, gym entrace signs for the community center, I acctually enjoyed making them on site :).
This place is purty big, the maneger here got to see our mobile rig and said it was very cool, she also said shes gonna swing more work my way on other city building in town.
Btw, its 80* outside and I was purty cold inside the trailer. Now back to the Mall :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120313_171231.png
    ForumRunner_20120313_171231.png
    430.3 KB · Views: 97
  • ForumRunner_20120313_171303.png
    ForumRunner_20120313_171303.png
    431.2 KB · Views: 91
  • ForumRunner_20120313_171324.png
    ForumRunner_20120313_171324.png
    455.3 KB · Views: 107

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Just wrap it mat black so it won't show up on radar when you are putting your foot into that supercharged engine......

wayne k
guam usa