• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mock ups for Customer

AHornback

I am looking for line art of the vehicles for mock ups of wraps and graphics for customers to view. Specifically for Trucks F250 and up. Specifically Ford 450, 550 Dodge of same sizes and International. Anyone have a website I can find these?

BlueRoseAuto

i just asked BadWraps this same question because they dont have them either. they said the templates for the ram 2500 and 3500 are the same cab for the 5500 i was looking into. only that the hood and front fenders are a little different. might be great for mock ups just not for Sq Ft but it would be close.

ProSignTN

Are we SignMakers or not? How hard is it?

Attachments

• Village Pharm - CRV - To Show.jpg
    Village Pharm - CRV - To Show.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 81

Sign Pro Salina

I am looking for line art of the vehicles for mock ups of wraps and graphics for customers to view. Specifically for Trucks F250 and up. Specifically Ford 450, 550 Dodge of same sizes and International. Anyone have a website I can find these?
Art Station has the Ford & Dodge. A couple older Internationals in the current 2024 version. They are the templates we use. www.artstation-vehicletemplates.com

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I wouldn't trust those scaled drawings for anything other than a mock up, but to make the final files for fabrication/production, we always use the actual vehicle, once it's in our shop. Photos of the same vehicle from all angles is fine for preliminary needs.