• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

modification of a font character

RG

One way is to break apart the text, select the letter you want to modify, click "arrange", click "Convert to outlines", and use the "Select Point Tool" to move the nodes. Depending on the font, it might be faster and easier to use the Bezier Tool or Rectangle Tool to make the desired shape and then position it on the "L" and weld (if you intend to cut it) or don't weld (if you intend to only print it).

Scotchy

I know you are using Flexi but if you have access to Illustrator you can simply select the text with the selection tool (not highlight) then go to Object > Expand. Choose Object from the window and choose OK. This will create
an outline of the text. Then using the direct selection tool select the two points you want to move and drag them to their new position.