• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Moin Moin and a hello from Germany

Lotta

Moin together,

i am Eva and I am from nothern Germany between North-, and Balticsea.
I am doing advertising an signs for about all of my life, even a short while in Carle Place, Long Island NY but this is over 20 jears ago.

I am here to learn, read and talk about our work an hope to find and give answers to not jet asked qustions.

Please excuse, but my englisch is not as good as my german but I will take care to get it understandable. :)

Happy to read all of you.

Greetings Eva

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your English is better than just about all the Americans on this site, already. Don't be afraid to ask or comment. Most of us can figure it out. At least you write in sentence and paragraph form.

Guten tag. Wie geht's dir ??​

Lotta

@Bearmon ... I know Kassel pretty goot my ansestors came from there.
@ Gino. Thanks for the compliment, i´ll try to do my best to keep it up. And writing in sentences shouldnt be a problem, I get really annoyed about people killing the language. It is here the same. Mir geht es gut und dir?
@FireSprint and the big Squeegee ... thanks for the welcome.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like that..... Goot.... danke, aber vielbeschäftigter. )))))

I'm PA Dutch, so not sure my Deutsch translate correctly. :bookworm