• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Monitior colors to printed colors

danger

Is there a way to get this really close ? I currently have a sp540v and next week ill have a RE-640 and design and rip threw flexi 10.5 on a acer 27 inck led monitor and beofre you tell me to run versaworks i have a summa cutter so thats not supported

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Get an i1 pro, then study up on color management and ICC profiles. Your monitor can display a much wider gamut than your printer can print. The only option is to profile your printer than profile your monitor and match it to the printers gamut. Then you need to make sure your design apps use these same profiles so they are within the same limits. Then make sure these design apps output files with an attached color space and profile that is also within the same limits that Flexi will accept and work with.

4R Graphics

What Sightline said!

You need to learn color managment and calibrations as well as buy the equipment to do it.

FYI color managment and calibrations with matching colors can be a very long and difficult road but if you go down it and learn it it is very much worth it.

Good Luck.