• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Monogram Font

stickersmc

I bought this font off the internet and it's HORRIBLE. I see people selling these vinyl monograms all over the web and I've had a ton of customers ask me to make the same thing. However, when I bought the font, it looks like this. Not only is it a little thin for making small stickers, but it's REALLY poor quality. Without having to go in and bold & clean up every monogram I make, does anyone know where to get a CLEAN version of this font? (Monogram KK) is what I "thought" was right.

Here's what I got. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• kwl.jpg
    kwl.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:

Pat Whatley

You bought a free font? Interesting.

Thats how the font looks, it's not just your copy. It was digitized poorly to begin with. I've cut it as small as 3" but it's a pain to weed. You can make it bolder with an outline and if you set up the outline right it will smooth a lot of the issues out.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
any typeface can be a monogram.

monograms are initials or letters combined to form a cohesive design.

I mean ... **** and a half ... GE and Channel are monograms and neither one uses that weak sauce script-ish lettering.

find something better, start over and show them the power of your design skills.

**** ... draw your own hoss.