• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Monster energy green

idsignsil

I don't have a pms number, but I did download their logo off of brands of the world a while back and it was in cmyk. The values in the file are 89/0/100/0. Printed it on our XC-540 and looked close enough.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Its a gradient not solid. The official logo we have from jobs we have done only came to us with the gradient. Actually not even a gradient, it's a vector shape with a raster image fill. Almost none of the Monster logos you can find on the web are actually quite correct or exact. Monster is very protective about sending cease and desist letters to have them taken down whenever they find them. I would guess they would have a specified 2 color version though and a specific PMS number fore their green. We have only done full color projects though so the collateral they sent us did not have that.

heyskull

You can get close to this colour but you will be limited using cmyk.
Chads mix is about as close as you can get.
Please do not use this to recreate Monster logos or graphics or as Sightline saysthey will come after you!

Just try to remember the only 4 colors a CMYK printer can print correctly is Cyan, Magenta, Yellow & Black and then sometimes they don't look right!

SC