Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster energy green

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by dlndesign, Aug 14, 2012.

1. dlndesign

dlndesign Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    San Diego, Ca
    Looking for the Neon Green PMS color in the Monster Energy Drink Logo. Can anyone help?

Tags:
  2. idsignsil

idsignsil Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Springfield, IL
    I don't have a pms number, but I did download their logo off of brands of the world a while back and it was in cmyk. The values in the file are 89/0/100/0. Printed it on our XC-540 and looked close enough.

3. SightLine

SightLine Very Active Member

Its a gradient not solid. The official logo we have from jobs we have done only came to us with the gradient. Actually not even a gradient, it's a vector shape with a raster image fill. Almost none of the Monster logos you can find on the web are actually quite correct or exact. Monster is very protective about sending cease and desist letters to have them taken down whenever they find them. I would guess they would have a specified 2 color version though and a specific PMS number fore their green. We have only done full color projects though so the collateral they sent us did not have that.

4. heyskull

heyskull Very Active Member

Sep 2, 2007
    UK
    You can get close to this colour but you will be limited using cmyk.
    Chads mix is about as close as you can get.
    Please do not use this to recreate Monster logos or graphics or as Sightline saysthey will come after you!

Just try to remember the only 4 colors a CMYK printer can print correctly is Cyan, Magenta, Yellow & Black and then sometimes they don't look right!

SC