• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Monument sign banner coverup bag

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Hello 101!

Looking for a source to make a monument coverup banner. Your knowledge and help is appreciated and thanks in advance

Andy D

We always printed a banner long enough to drape over the sign, flipping one of the sides
& laced up the sides. Having a bag banner made correctly to fit right is very hard.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Find another shop that hems their banners by sewing. Bring the dimensions of the area you are looking to cover, even an AI file of the shape to work with. The company should be able to sew a cover and also sew in rope at the bottom so that the bag can be tied off and secured so winds will not be a problem.
I usually design these quite a bit for the tops of pylons when they've changed names or a storm has taken out the upper half.

2B

We make a banner oversized, so it is long enough and tall enough to wrap around.
starting and ending on the same side, then lace the top together and if sized right the top lace will also connect the side lace (start & end edge)
then lace the bottom so the wind doesn't get into the "upside-down bag"