• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Moonshiners...

ProWraps

how? i mean seriously how? how do you produce a national tv show with people that are engaging in federal offences and how do they and you not get arrested?

i just dont get it.

ProWraps

its like jesse james in the aftershow on discovery fires a full suppressed and fully auto AR.

again, how?

ProWraps

HAAAAA! the guy as he was mixing his mash said:

"we really cant show you the whole recipie or we will get in trouble with the law.."

seriously? what are you making cool aid? with a still? in the woods? under camoflauge? with guns? on a show called moonshiners?

cdiesel

Suppressed full auto ARs are legal here in AZ :)

Just picked up an AK at the show on Saturday!

Si Allen

You can purchase a suppressor in many states ... BUT ... it also requires a $200 tax stamp ... just like a full auto!

cdiesel

No sir, they just require a NFA tax stamp. Basically a background check, $200 and three months wait. Now cali is a different story. Hell, my 40cal isn't legal there because it has a 12 round mag..

cdiesel

Now possess that gun without the proper documentation and you're in big trouble.. Probably what happened to T.I.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
how? i mean seriously how? how do you produce a national tv show with people that are engaging in federal offences and how do they and you not get arrested?

i just dont get it.

I do believe you can make all the whiskey/beer/wine/whatever you want, the crime is if you sell it, and possibly give it away, without paying the apparatus whatever it figures is its due.

You can by legal tax paid moonshine under a number of labels. One is called 'Platte Valley Corn Liquor', possible the smoothest alcoholic beverage I've ever tasted.

2NinerNiner2

My bro in PHX has an H&K MP5 with both "stamps" ... full auto with supressor. Perfectly legal there with the "docs" ... just maks sure that you have your "docs" when you come calling unannounced ;)

SignosaurusRex

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummmmm......Gotta love good quality genuine "Shine"!
Platte Valley Corn Liquor ain't bad but I bet it ain't what it once was when it was real Moonshine before it became legal.

Pat Whatley

I do believe you can make all the whiskey/beer/wine/whatever you want, the crime is if you sell it, and possibly give it away, without paying the apparatus whatever it figures is its due.

It varies greatly state to state. In Alabama you can't manufacture liquor or beer legally, and the restrictions on wine are completely asinine. Of course you can still go to your local Sears and buy a Mr. Beer home brewing kit....just don't use it.

There was a moonshine still busted a couple of miles from here a month or so ago. Several neighbors had gotten together and built a still just to see if they could do it (plans are all over the internet). Well they did it...and now two of them are in serious trouble.

THAT SAID I THINK PROWRAPS IS WATCHING WAY TOO MUCH TELEVISION THIS WEEK.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We make our own Limoncello. Quite tasty, but goo-ood.

Our neighbor used to make his own beer and now he's a Brew Master somewhere locally. They tasted some of his concoctions and hired him. He used to be an engineer, but has more fun and makes good money doing this instead. He gives us all kinds of samples. I can't drink beer anymore, but a taste here and there is mighty nice.

I think you can pretty much make any kinda liquor, beer, wine or moonshine you want anywhere USA, just don't caught or advertise. :rolleyes: