• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

More blocked Nozzles then when i started cleaning

potluck

I have a rockhopper 46 and noticed a few missing blotches in my prints, so i ran a nozzel check and there was a couple on the black and darker blue not working.

So i did a few head soaks (cleaning fluid from cartridge on lint free cloth left on capping station and returned heads to capping position for 20 mins and repeated the process) and then ran a head clean cycle. That seemed to sort out one nozzel. so i did the same again and that made things worse then when i stared with the megenta now having a line through it.

can anyone help me on this one?
is it tiime to change the capping station? or will that not make any differnece

Bradster941

I don’t have an answer for you as I am having the same problem with Black and Blue.

If you read back through this Mutoh section over the last year, you will see many people having the same problem with these two colors.

heyskull

Just a little question.....
Is your pump pulling the ink through?
I find on my Valuejet the underlying pipework gets blocked and ends up causing exactly the problem you have.
It will take a bit of time cleaning this all out and getting the pump clear.

SC

CheapVehicleWrap

Not uncommon for 1614 valuejet to get worse while trying to get better. Keep trying. On mine you can LIGHTLY swab the head itself with a WET swab back to front and it helps a TON.

potluck

Its a new pump so i would thinnk all is ok with that! do you think i should keep cleaning?
also should much ink flow into the waste pot while cleaning?