• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

More Changes - I'm used to it :-)

Bigdawg

Just Me
Well my last day of working in the office was Friday. Yesterday felt totally weird to NOT go to work and not have something specifically wrong with Jeff that I couldn't go. The plan had been to take it easy this week but I forgot (can you tell I've been distracted???) that Sunday was the day my grandson was moving back into our house for good. He's four.

One of my girls has hit a very tough patch in life and she doesn't live down here. A few months ago before we realized how quickly Jeff's health was deteriorating, we convinced her to send her son down here to stay with us while she gets her life straightened out... and no... thank God it's not drugs or alcohol. She isn't able to leave the area so it had to be him alone. I don't see her being in a position to get him back for a while - not for a lack of care or love on her part, but a single mom with no family support just can't do it. And don't get me started on her boyfriend (not grandson's dad).

My other 2 daughters have both been tremendous in helping care for him - they both have 4 year olds too. He's been staying at his Aunt's house while Jeff is healing from the defib since that boy loves his pawpaw and there's no keeping him away from Jeff.

He is a very, very good boy and we look forward to him being with us. He does understand pawpaw is sick and Jeff has shown him the defib where he has to be careful. Now let's see if I have the energy to keep up!

Marlene

wow, you have a lot on your plate! you are such a great person! right in the middle of your own nightmare, you still are there for others. you are amazing!:loveya:

SignManiac

If nothing else Stacy, you will feel very young again with a four year old running around! They are full of surprises, good ones :)