• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

More CorelDRAW X8 Font Headaches

WildWestDesigns

The problem I have been encountering with Windows' font manager is not unique. It's a very common problem, one I've dealt with personally on multiple Windows machines. If you do a web search using "Windows can't uninstall fonts" you'll find numerous articles and forum discussions about this very issue. Windows' font manager is really that lousy.

I guess I was lucky enough not to encounter the issue at all.

I guess could always try in Safe Mode to see if that will delete the files (in case there is a process that is using it, but it's not one of the needed programs in Safe Mode, if running Win 8.1 or Win 10, have to finagle to get Safe Mode back, on my dad's rig (Win 10) I have it to show up in a menu after every reboot in case it's needed).

I think the cmd prompt is another option, I would imagine it would have to be elevated cmd prompt.

I think there is some unlock program out there as well, I dunno.