• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

More stuff

SignManiac

signs

Attachments

• Holiday House.jpg
    Holiday House.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 215
  • Shanendoah Logo.jpg
    Shanendoah Logo.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Campus Gear.jpg
    Campus Gear.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Sunshine State Armory2.jpg
    Sunshine State Armory2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Campus Gear2.jpg
    Campus Gear2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 196

Marlene

what font did yu use for Holiday House? like the way it looks all upper case with the lower case looking "a" and"e"

nice work as usual

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They are look good, as usual. I like that font, also. It has a nice happy-bouncy feel to it. Very casual, but well balanced. :thumb:

SignManiac

Bill the window is the comp file. I haven't had a chance to swing by and get a finished photo, but it looks exactly like the comp.

SignManiac

P.S. our most recent project. Building a flying go cart using ground effect to lift it off the ground. Just tested the motor and this thing hauls azz. The wings are phase two.
It works well with hovercraft so I see no reason it wont work with a go cart.[video=youtube;X8vgUnRzNyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8vgUnRzNyc[/video]

[video]https://www.facebook.com/goinpostalmarcus/videos/10155492069735223/[/video]

Attachments

• Flying go cart.jpg
    Flying go cart.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 188

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't know Maniac..... that fan in the back don't look near big enough and if junior there is putting this thing together with chewing gum, I wouldn't want to be the one test piloting it, first.................. :wink:

reQ

Looks very nice. How was the 1st one made? wood + another wood plate on top or?