• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

More Vectors

K Chez

Here's a shirt design with two vector illustrated cars that I wrapped up over the weekend. Next project-supermodified!!

Charlie_J_shirt2.jpg

rcook99

Those look niiiiiiiice! We have one of Richie Evans asphalt modified's here in our local sports hall of fame. This will date some people as they just celebrated the 25th anniversary of his death from an accident while testing in VA.

K Chez

Rcook99-
Funny you should mention that-here's the other shirt I just finished!

Evans_shirtfront.jpg

I'll have both available at Speedway Expo in Ma this weekend

k.a.s.

Those are really nice, do you have those screen printed somehow or is it a direct to garment print? I need to layout some T-shirts like that and have been wondering where to get them done.

Kevin

SALVATORE

Very Nice K Chez!! I have a question ,how is doing the screen print for you? any info I will appreciate at advance.

Thanks

K Chez

K.A.S. - Yes, these will be screenprinted, my business is partnered with a screen printing shop that I've worked for for years. I like being hands on! (being a screenprinter for 20+ years doesn't hurt either!!)

Salvatore-Not quite sure what you mean, please elaborate.

SALVATORE

sorry about the misspell , what I was asking is ( who is doing the screenprint) if you are doingby yourself can you forward your phone # so I can get in touch with you.
Thanks

Nuagedesigns

Nice work! I was at the Richie Evans Memorial in New Symrna this past month. Great Time great people. Maybe I'll see you at the show.

phototec

Licensing?

Rcook99-
Funny you should mention that-here's the other shirt I just finished!

Evans_shirtfront.jpg

I'll have both available at Speedway Expo in Ma this weekend

K Chez,

I was wondering about any licensing you need to be able to reproduce the Richie Evans T-Shirts, artwork, etc?

What is involved to be able to sell the T-Shirts with his name, number, (trademark) etc?

Thanks