• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mosh as a child....

Pat Whatley

Good lord, as horrible as that story is I can't stop laughing.

The kid wants to go out and get in trouble so he can go to jail because that's where his Dad is.

When they said "He's following in his Father's footsteps" I almost hurt myself.

I'm so ashamed.

tcorn1965

Sounds like we have a nominee for mother of the year..Kids only learn from what they see.

You know at first (seeing her heartfelt video) I would have disagreed.
After thinking about it, too many holes...kid broke the safety lock on door...kid went to brothers or brother in laws cooler for beer...kid opened beer and drank from it...kid took presents which included a girls dress...that he put on...kid broke into neighbors house stealing 5 presents while holding / drinking a half can of beer.
Hello...This sounds like a drunk party/prank that they got busted on and mom tried to clean up. My daughter is almost 20, and I will tell this, at four she was still in diapers and learning the alphabet...come on, does anybody really believe this BS she is spewing? I don't, that child is in danger and needs to get away from them losers, especially the mom...what a joke...and I would not normally say that about a mother, because I was raised by a single mother. But think about it!

Terry