• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mosh is NOT DEAD!!!

Mosh

Hey all you 101ers, I am still alive and kicking. Living in the apartment above the shop. Not as bad as it could be only 100 acres of our farm is flooded, out of around 1,000. The bad part is the bridge is closed so now instead of an eight minute drive to the farm it is two hours one way. As long as the rest of the levees hold we will be fine, but the corps are going to run the river like this until October at least. Be back here in full force when stuff settles down, and I have some AWESOME stories to spill...like my friend blowing up a 500 gal propain tank getting out for the flood!!! much later.....Chris aka Mosh.

Mainframe

Hey Chris, did the house flood? & did I mention be f@@n careful with propane!
Stay high & dry! Glad you are OK!

BobM

Are you non-competative now that it takes two hours for delivery, and do you charge extra for the delivery?

TheSellOut

Yeah thanks for the update Mosh! Glad you are Okay! Can't wait to hear more on this 500 gallon propane tank

Jillbeans

For some reason I keep thinking of this song
Hope you get dried out eventually. At least you haven't lost your gumption.
Man a B E E R R U N must take ages!
Love....Jill

btropical.com

piks Mosh , was wondering how your babies mommas was doin ? Do you need kid sized floaties and how many pair ? I am guessing the Mosh has not had any run ins with varmints as they have all left for higher grounds . Any newspaper linkys ?