• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Most cost effective

fojtik83

What is the most cost effective way to print (200-500) 18"x9" decals. One color on a black background?

Any suggested members to have these printed?

2B

do you have the machine to do it your self or are you looking for outsourcing?

is it the same image? if so screen print is the cheapest

fojtik83

Yes, they're the same image and I will be outsourcing. I would prefer to use one of the forums preferred vendors if possible. Any suggestions?

fojtik83

Just left Mike at insignia a message. I wasn't sure if he was able to screen print. He's working on a couple of my jobs right now.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
you wouldn't be screen printing decals that small unless it was in the 10's of thousands.

Correct, you'd be doing 6 up, 3 across and have them done in under an hour for either count after cutting them apart.

That's a small count and pulling the squeegee rather than automatic is totally within the realm of making a nice profit. Keep the ink thick enough and you'll get it in a single pass.

parrott

Screen printing is the way to go. Shoot me a private message if you cannot find a merchant member to do them for you. 200 is probably the lowest quantity you would want to screen print.

2B

What would be a fair price for these wholesale and for me to charge retail?

Only you will be able to know what you have to charge to keep your doors open, there are several threads talking about how to calculate prices.

for a quick reference, try looking at stouse.