• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Motherboard - Mimaki JV33

rodrigo_toledo

Mimaki JV33 has shown my many intermittent errors such as Error 120/121 simultaneously, Error 200, the Heat Print is as Break and the media sensor R has difficulty reading. I suggested to cleanse the mother board, removing and washing with isopropyl alcohol. Could someone tell me whether it will and simply unplug the card and replaces it later or need any further configuration to that step.

Commando

im not for sure about the printer. But I know they quit making them. I have a CG130FX2 and they thought my motherboard went out. They sent me a rebuild kit because they quit making the motherboards for that.. I had to re-wire EVERYTHING and put new fans and all kinds of stuff on it. The real bad thing is, it wasn't even my motherboard so I went back in and switched everything back out lol.
Just be careful.

rodrigo_toledo

solve all these problems with the motherboard cleaning, removed, washed with alcohol and clean contacts, I put it back and shows no more errors.