• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

motocross gloves

yamaha581

I am in the motocross industry and have been messing around with some glove designs. I know that any place that does sublimation can do the jerseys with no problem but I need to find a place that can do custom gloves. Does anyone know of any companies that are capable of doing this? I have only found 1 company I know of but they are set up to sell just custom sets so they don't do discounts and are out of gloves until November. I know all of the big companies get their stuff made out of the US but I was hoping to give my business to someone in the US.

Thanks!

yamaha581

Yes that is so simple that if you read what I typed you would realize I had already done that. I said I had found a couple companies but was asking if anyone on here knew of any places in the US that are capable of doing it. Believe me I searched google for a day. thank you kind sir.

rturner381

Yes that is so simple that if you read what I typed you would realize I had already done that. I said I had found a couple companies but was asking if anyone on here knew of any places in the US that are capable of doing it. Believe me I searched google for a day. thank you kind sir.

I apologize for wasting your time with the GOOGLE link. You may consider contacting SAWGRASS TECHNOLOGIES www.sublimation.com and asking for a referral to their customers who are producing imprinted MX gloves