• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mounting a Raceway When There's Nothing Behind

AGinVT

Solid advice all around. Thank you.

Curious what ranges you guys with all of this experience bid out these jobs? Like I said, this is a fairly new addition to our repertoire. Do you always do a site visit to assess what's going on behind the walls or do you just prepare for the worst?

Here are the specs and a finished picture of this most recent install. Curious what number you might attach to it?

ps- the design was not our idea lol.
image004.jpg
IMG_7837.jpeg

Last edited:

visual800

Solid advice all around. Thank you.

Curious what ranges you guys with all of this experience bid out these jobs? Like I said, this is a fairly new addition to our repertoire. Do you always do a site visit to assess what's going on behind the walls or do you just prepare for the worst?

Here are the specs and a finished picture of this most recent install. Curious what number you might attach to it?

ps- the design was not our idea lol.
View attachment 145199 View attachment 145200

Roughly speaking channel sign with install run any where from $1700-$2100 thats not a large sign sign at all

Gino

Premium Subscriber
While those numbers might work for him, it is really all about what you need to keep your doors open and don't forget..... if something goes wrong, do you have enough wiggle room to fix problems. It was mentioned earlier..... are you licensed and authorized to fabricate and/or instal these knda jobs. Your profile says nothing of the kind. Keeping that in mind..... can you obtain the proper permits for jobs like these ??

AGinVT

While those numbers might work for him, it is really all about what you need to keep your doors open and don't forget..... if something goes wrong, do you have enough wiggle room to fix problems. It was mentioned earlier..... are you licensed and authorized to fabricate and/or instal these knda jobs. Your profile says nothing of the kind. Keeping that in mind..... can you obtain the proper permits for jobs like these ??
We do not fabricate. Many of these jobs are 3rd party installs. Any yes, we are always permitted for these installs. I haven't put any info in my profile, but we would not be awarded jobs for companies like Starbucks, Chipotle and H&R Block if we did not have all of the proper permitting, insurance and certifications.

Obviously our price is a bit higher when selling direct to the customer, because we do not fabricate, (I'm not aware of anyone in Vermont who does fabricate their own channel letters). I was more looking for a, 'are we in the same ballpark' estimate.