• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mounting Brackets For 6mm MAXMETAL

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I don't think those brackets will be the weak point. In other words, they should last as long as the sign or longer. Make sure you used enough of them. Every 18 inches or so will help the lifespan of the whole product.

unclebun

We use three per 4' side on the pole. Two corners and a center. They will end up damaging the wrap on the sign from flexing of the sign, so cut around the bracket with a knife.

ProSignTN

Being a school with rambunctious kids roaming around looking to tear something up, or down, I had to make sure these panels would be sturdy. Didn't want any fasteners on the front, so they are all on the backside. Panel is half inch aluminum over plywood. Bracket is 1/8" Aluminum Angle. Screws in the panel are 5/8" Stainless Steel, with a washer ( I nipped the tips off and predrilled slightly), so there is no chance of penetrating the first surface. Screws through the vinyl posts and into the 4"x4"'s are 1 1/2". Made several of these around the 2300 student campus about five years ago. People are still finding their way around to this day. It's not a mantra, but I you can't make pretty signs, then don't make signs. P.S, I didn't spec the posts.
Chs - Commons-Gym.jpg
CHS - Traffic - Backside.jpg

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Being a school with rambunctious kids roaming around looking to tear something up, or down, I had to make sure these panels would be sturdy. Didn't want any fasteners on the front, so they are all on the backside. Panel is half inch aluminum over plywood. Bracket is 1/8" Aluminum Angle. Screws in the panel are 5/8" Stainless Steel, with a washer ( I nipped the tips off and predrilled slightly), so there is no chance of penetrating the first surface. Screws through the vinyl posts and into the 4"x4"'s are 1 1/2". Made several of these around the 2300 student campus about five years ago. People are still finding their way around to this day. It's not a mantra, but I you can't make pretty signs, then don't make signs. P.S, I didn't spec the posts.
View attachment 154375 View attachment 154376
Very nice work!

FireSprint is a Trade Only Screen & Digital Printer. Join our nationwide network of resellers today!

Last edited:

MJ-507

Master of my domain.
You'll cover up a lot of space on either side of the sign panel using those Grimco brackets. I would screw a length of aluminum T-bar extrusion to either post and then affix the sign panels to either side of the extrusion w/ VHB.

3159.jpg
3159.jpg
3159.jpg