• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mounting Hardware Help - interior Hanging Sign

joshuamalachi

see picture: I'm trying to figure out how to hang this sign, I didn't have access to this close up, but trying to duplicate. I don't work with much interior signage.

I already have the s hook and ceiling clip, but what's being used as the u? this is my first go around with this, 100 gas stations need redone and this is my trial job.

1/2" gatorboard is being used, where this was 1" I believe.

if a call would be quicker, I'd appreciate it at 740-550-9751

thanks in advance!

Attachments

• clark cashier.jpg
    clark cashier.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 118

Pat Whatley

Try here... http://www.hangups.com/FoamBoardHangers.html

Hard to tell from the pic but looks like a corkscrew type twist in loop.

If you don't have time to order them here's something I'd done quite a bit with excellent results. Go to any hardware store and buy a couple of 4" long screw eyes with the 1/2" hoop on them. Drill a hole into your foam the same size as the screw. Put several drops of gorilla glue into the hole, dip your screw eye in water then slide it in. The water makes the gorilla glue expand as it cures. Once it's set up you'll rip the board apart before you get the screw eye out.

Last edited: