• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mounting vinyl and cutting coroplast

Hi I'd like some help with learning how to mount signs with no lead edge or play area left and right.

See the way I was taught when laminating is that you need to have a little lip on your lead edge.but if I am say, mounting vinyl to coroplast to get 10 signs out of a 4x 8 sheet you need to do your cutting on the signs left and right without trim marks. am I missing something?

Can someone break it down to me step by step. also any tips on cutting the coroplast as well because when I am cutting I am not happy with the quality of the cuts. It seems my blade likes to dance and jag when I am cutting.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

VegasPrinter

You can fit 10 - 24"x18" yard signs on a sheet of coroplast. It usually runs about .25" big on each side also. Jus have a common cut for the center along the long side and the 3 cuts in the middle on the short side.

Do you mean 4 cuts in the middle

i made a little drawing please attached. this the layout on 4 x8. allowing for .25 overlap on each side.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 1.23.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 1.23.20 AM.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 278

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We use crop marks instead of the whole perimeter of each. Note too that all the coro we get is "Bowed" even the "Premium Cut" sold at a higher price.
upload_2020-8-3_14-43-19.png